Turkey overload? Tofurkey overload?
We feel your pain. That’s why we’ve loaded up on links this week that barely require you to lift your head, let alone your hands to hold up a book.
- You know you’re not going to get up to exercise. 50 Best Films About Writers, Ranked.
- You’re still not exercising, are you? Here are Ten Movies Starring Books for all the post-Thanksgiving couch potatoes out there.
- We hate exercise. But we can get down with these 4 creative writing exercises that will improve your craft.
- Passive. Sounds like a perfect link post-Thanksgiving Day. Steven Pinker on style. Or why the passive voice would not suck if you used it.
- “Instead of asking whether a comic book could be ‘as valuable’ as ‘King Lear,’ we ought to ask how the values of tragedy and romance might collide.” A Better Way to Think About the Genre Debate.
- Speaking of comics: Batman. 7 Novels To Read If You Love Batman. If you don’t love Batman, you may after reading this list.