Y’all know we’re in Boston, right? As my fellow site editor, Emily Ross, said: SNOWMYGOD. Apologies, almost every single link this @#$^& week is going to include some cussing and grumbling and is NSFW. We gotta get it out of our system. I’m sure you understand.
If that’s not your thing, feel free to download this handy WebCensor app for Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Are you one of those writers who thinks: Why bother submitting anything? It’s all just a pile of poo. This post is for you: **** Your Pre-Rejection, Penmonkey.
- The dangerous lie that is The ***-in-the-Chair Canard.
- Ode to a Four-Letter Word. You know which one.
- Because there aren’t enough writing tips out there for you to pore over while you’ve got your *** in the chair. Here are some More ******* Writing Tips.
- Hey now. We can be fair and balanced. And we respect whichever way you choose to write your books. Mark Henshaw outlines some reasons Why There’s No Profanity in My Books. No judgment.