It’s the most wonderful time of the year: when the best of book lists come out. I don’t harbor any anxiety about not being able to read all of the options. I consider it a challenge to read as many books as possible before I die. And if the holidays make you all Scroogey, you might as well spend your fortune on fiction.
- Find your next book — or book gift! — with NPR’s Book Concierge, a Guide To 2015’s Great Reads, which features three wonderful authors our writers had the opportunity to interview this year, including Lauren Groff (Fates and Furies), Lori Ostlund (After the Parade), and J. Ryan Stradal (Kitchens of the Great Midwest).
- Perhaps you missed one of these 15 Worthwhile Books 2015, including Novel Incubator alum Patricia Park (Re Jane).
- Feel free to judge these books by their covers. 34 Of The Most Beautiful Book Covers Of 2015.
- A big shout out to Dead Darlings site editor and contributor Emily Ross, whose novel Half in Love with Death is one of Book Riot’s 5 Books to Watch for in December.
- Here’s a list of The Best Books You Didn’t Read In 2015, including That Enormously Long Bummer. You know which one.