For five seconds, I thought I’d do something a bit more interesting than providing a list of books to read (again). But then I thought, nah. It’s a holiday weekend in both the U.S. and Canada and quite possibly in the hearts and minds of others across the globe.
Put aside writing and revising for a few days. It’ll be there on Monday.
- “It was a queer, sultry summer…” Your To Be Read list will grow after perusing these opening lines in novels.
- Speaking of sultry summers, here are 100 Must-Read Works of Southern Literature.
- Or, if you’d rather escape your life and the “real world” for a while, check out these 50 Essential Science Fiction Books.
- “For a real roll in schadenfreude reading, I pick up a juicy novel about novelists.” Novelist Randy Susan Myers provides a list of some of her favorites.
- Unlimited e-bookshelf space. Low prices that make anything look good. Surreptitious Scottish vampire erotica reading. Hilarious confessions of an e-book junkie.